Sunday, April 25, 2010

Not just birthdays, special occasions too!


This setup will likely get it's own post soon, for all the details, as there was more than just a topper cake & mini cupcakes. For now, though a 6" cake with matching mini cupcakes for a School Board candidate's Meet & Greet.




A baby shower cake (made to coordinate with the mom-to-be's nursery & the invitation)



My first "official" wedding cake - a 6" topper to go with the 9 dozen cupcakes & 6 dozen mini cupcakes. I'm waiting for pictures from the event of the entire set up!



Another topper & mini cupcakes for a baby shower


And last but not least, not a special occasion cake but one that I had fun creating! This cake was ordered by a friend who wanted to "show me off" at her office so she gave me free reign. I think it's adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

What started as a hobby when my daughter turned 1 in 2002 - has ballooned into something much bigger. Take a look around. If you'd like to have custom cakes, cupcakes or candies created for a special occassion (or even just because!), give me a call or send me an email.